Friday, July 29, 2011

Personal Questions

I saw these 10 personal questions on Caitlin's blog and I thought it would be a lot of fun to join in.  I enjoying getting to know other bloggers, so maybe you'll learn something new about me!

What do you have on your bedside table?

I think the real question is what don't I have on my bedside table?  It's a mess! There's a lamp, my NFP chart, magazines, my cell phone and the baby monitor. 

Do you have a tattoo?

I don't, but I wanted one when I was a teenager.  I am terrified of needles, so that doesn't help too much.  A few years ago I was going to go and get one and chickened out at the last second.   Looking back on it, I'm glad that I didn't go through with it - I don't think I'd want it now!

Do you believe in abstinence prior to marriage?

Yes, yes, a million times yes.  I know it isn't the 'thing' to do anymore, but for my husband and I, it was the greatest gift we could've ever given to each other on our wedding night.  We both grew up in Catholic households (although his mom told him more than once to "get out there and experience things").  Thankfully, the hubby didn't listen to that advice.  Looking back on it, I can't imagine sharing something so special with anyone else other than my husband.  With that said, everyone is different and you have to do what works for you.

What is your worst habit?

The husband could probably answer this much better than I could, but I'd probably say procrastination and biting my nails.

How do you handle finances in your relationship? Or, how would you like to handle money in your future relationship?

We have a joint bank account where we put our checks.  It makes things much easier that way. Most of our bills come directly out of our account (we both hate writing checks) and we try to sit down and do a budget once a month.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

I love the name Gianna.  If the little guy was a girl, that's what we would've named him.

Where do you want to go on your next vacation?

Italy.  That would be awesome.

What is one political cause you feel strongly about?

Abortion.....a topic I probably shouldn't get into on the blog.

Have you ever stolen anything?

Never anything from a store.  I did steal my friend's Barbie's outfits when I was 6.  In my defense, it was an adorable outfit.

Tell us something embarrassing about yourself.

Where do you want me to start?  I have been known to trip over absolutely nothing while walking.  It makes me looks like a moron when it happens!

Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed answering!

Can I just tell you how much I love asparagus?  Like love it so much that I could eat an entire batch by myself.  I haven't had it in a long time, but when I cooked some up this weekend to eat with our weekly meals, I was reminded of how amazing it is.  Word of wisdom - make sure you cook it with some olive oil.  I tried cooking some with  plain cooking spray but it only made the asparagus taste flavorless.  Adding the olive oil made it amazing.




Question of the Day:
Pick a question above and answer it OR tell me something random about yourself.

Have a great weekend!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie