Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday, Monday

Before I start this post, I want to let you know that The Great Fundraising Act is underway!! Janetha was so awesome in putting this all together.  You find all of the items for auction here, and the direct link to my crocheted scarf is here.  Happy bidding!

Happy Monday!

This weekend went by so quickly, but then again when does a weekend ever drag on?

I found out late on Friday that my priest friend passed away. Thanks for all of your prayers and good wishes. I know he's in Heaven watching over us.

Yesterday was the usual cook once eat all work week day, except I didn't have my two helpers with me.  Instead, the husband hung out with the little guy so that I could get all the cooking done as quickly as possible.  I was able to make meals to last us the work week in about an hour and a half.  Not too bad!

While the food was in the oven, I cleaned the kitchen floor and the husband vacuumed.  It felt great to be so productive, especially on a Sunday!

One of the meals I decided to make was shortcut chicken parmesan.  I had every intention of making chicken cutlet but I realized that I was out of breadcrumbs and eggs.  Fail!


I think I may have used too much cheese......thoughts?

I just came back from body pump and I have some work to get done. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

Question of the Day:
How was your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie