Friday, July 22, 2011

Highs in the Hundreds

Happy Friday!

Gross. That's the only way I can describe the conditions outside. It's one of those days in Philly where you go outside and the air is stagnant and it feels like you can't breathe. It's supposed to be in the hundreds by the end of today with a "cool down" of 90 degrees on Sunday. Since when are temperatures in the 90s considered cool? Weather forecasters.....they crack me up sometimes.

Despite the heat, I'm still planning on going to the Farmer's Market near my work today because I can't pass up the opportunity to get fresh fruits and veggies.  Crazy?  Yup, I think so!

Speaking of veggies, I'm excited for tonight's dinner.....stuffed peppers!  I love meals where a vegetable is the main focus.  Makes it more tasty, in my opinion!


I'm sitting here at my desk listening to Pandora's Glee Cast Radio and one of my favorite old school songs came on. I'm pretty sure this song will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day. (Sidebar - am I the only one watching The Glee Project?  I can't get enough!) Music like this gets me through the day.  I'm lucky to be able to listen to music and work at the same time.  It certainly makes the day go by faster!




I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Question of the Day:
What's one of your favorite old school songs?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie