Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fun Finds at the Train Station

I woke up this morning barely able to get out of bed because I was so sore from Body Pump on Monday. I know that soreness can be a good thing, but seriously? I'm over it! Truth be told, I didn't feel like going to the gym but I told myself that if my co-worker asked, then I'd go. Wouldn't you know that I ran into her around 8:30 this morning and the first thing she said was "wanna go to circuit express today?" Yup, that's how my life works. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to be working out but it's more difficult when I'm sore!

As my former Weight Watchers leader used to say, "have you ever looked back on your day and said "gee, I regret going to the gym?  you never regret going."  I know I'll feel better (mentally, anyway) when I come back but getting there is half the challenge!

Random story, but you know what I love about the train station where I live?  It has a book swap.  When someone's done with their book they can leave it in the bookshelf for someone else to enjoy.  Even though most of the books are on subjects that I'm not interested in, I think it's a neat concept.  I stopped by the bookshelf a little while ago and found this gem.



I won't talk about the fact that it's over a year old, but I will say that it kept me entertained on my train ride.

I'm such a sucker for books/magazines with pictures of the recipes.
Well....I'm off to get ready for circuit training.  Hope you enjoy your day!

Question of the Day
What magazines do you enjoy?

I like Self, Weight Watchers, Parents.....and probably a lot more that I can't think of right now!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie