Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday! 

I think I've woken up every day this week thinking it was Friday which means that this work week seems like it's taking forever! 

Today, I'm thankful for the little guy growing up and starting to "talk." Here's a video of him saying "hi" or at least that's what I'd like to think! I have to admit that I'm getting a little teary eyed as I watch him become more independent. He no longer loves to rest in my arms (unless he's ridiculously tired) and has even started holding the bottle on his own. It's amazing to watch him grow up. Everyone told me that this time would fly by and you know what? They were right.

Having the little guy around makes me realize how much I need to slow down, breathe deeply and cherish every single moment.





You have one day left to enter my giveaway!  A winner will be chosen tomorrow.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie