Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

I don't like the fact that I've been neglecting the blog. Lately I've been feeling uninspired to post much of anything but somehow Thankful Thursdays always bring me back. There's always something in life to be grateful for, even if it's hard to find sometimes!

Today I'm thankful for short work weeks. I'm off with the little guy tomorrow, and we're spending the day hanging out with his grandmom before my husband gets home from work.

Short work weeks are awesome, don't you think? I think that we should work for two days and be off for five. Any chances of that happening any time soon? haha

My only hope is that the little guy doesn't hog the phone.......


*Disclaimer - this picture was taken in the winter. My mom was singing to him and he put the phone to his ear himself. It was so precious that I made the husband take a picture of it.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Question of the Day:

What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie