Friday, June 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

*Edited to add*  I had this post almost done yesterday but received a phone call that my son's babysitter had a death in the family.  I had to leave work early to pick him up.  I didn't get a chance to reread the post before posting it, so I saved it until this morning.  I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Happy Thursday!

I can't tell you how much I LOVE four day work weeks.  It makes the week go by so much faster! 

Today, I'm so thankful that I got to see the newest edition to my brother's family, my goddaughter Sophia, on Sunday.  She's only one month old, but she's gotten much bigger since the first time I saw her.


She's incredibly snuggly, which is something I've been missing with my little guy. He's grown out of that "rest your head and snuggle on mommy's shoulder" phase and I miss it more and more each day!


In addition to my new niece, I also got to see my nephew. He was trying to teach my little guy how to give high-fives. It was the best! I'm so excited that the kids are all so close in age. It's going to be so much fun watching them play together.



There's just so much to be thankful for.....like the fact that I get to see this face each and every day.


Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie