Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Spreading the Love

Happy Wednesday!

Last night was so much fun.  I haven't seen my friend Michele in a long time.  Finally, after FIVE months of planning, we were able to coordinate schedules and hang out.  The husband was working (and she wanted to see the little guy anyway) so she came over my house for dinner, play-time with the baby and girl chat. 

What I love about Michele is that no matter how long it's been since we've talked or e-mailed we always pick up right where we left off.  It only takes a few minutes before we are laughing so hard our sides hurt and wiping the tears that form in the corners of our eyes from remembering our single days.

Wherever she goes, Michele spreads love.  Last night was no exception, and she walked in with the most amazing focaccia bread, a ball for the little guy (which he absolutely loved) and this cuteness of a bag.

Excuse my messy desk at work
Isn't is cute?  It's a perfect fit for the boatload of food that I bring into the office each day. 

Please don't judge, but I have a YoKid's yogurt in my lunch bag today. My sister-in-law left them for the taking when she went home from our vacation so I snatched them up. The ingredient list is simple, and because it's a kid's product made by Stonyfield, I know that it's good quality. Would it be weird if I added these into my rotation of snacks? I'm seriously considering it.

I just got back from a circuit training class so I'm headed back to work.  Have a great day!

P.S.  Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Winners will be chosen on Friday.

Question of the Day:
How do you share the love?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie