Friday, June 17, 2011

Needing to Cook Ahead

Happy Friday!

With Father's Day and vacation right around the corner, I absolutely positively need to get some cooking done. I have a ton of chicken in the freezer but I'm tired of the same old chicken dishes like chicken cutlet, Mrs. Dash chicken, buffalo chicken....catch my drift?   I've been told before that I have a "chicken blog" which cracks me up, but seriously, it's one of the easiest meals for me to make.

Chicken cutlet, I love you but you're getting annoying
I know if I don't get any cooking done, I'll have too much to do when we come home, so cooking ahead it is!  I'm thinking perhaps some pasta dish, some chicken dish and a veggie dish.  Any inspiration from my fellow blog readers would be much appreciated!

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite recipe?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie