Monday, June 6, 2011

I Know It's Weird But......

I know it's weird but sometimes I rock the dress pants with sneakers look at work. No one really cares and my feet are comfortable all day.

I know it's weird but I LOVE ketchup and put it on everything from eggs to potatoes and I've even used it on leftover spaghetti (don't judge - it needed extra sauce and I was out!)

I know it's weird but when I go out to eat I order something I've eaten there before. I'm a creature of habit.

I know it's weird but I eat the same breakfast and lunch almost every day of the week.

I know it's weird but I'm a homebody. I'd much prefer being home than going out.

I know it's weird but I love black bean brownies. (This may be the weirdest confession of them all!)

They really do taste pretty yummy even though there are some members of my family who think otherwise.

To be fair, they really don't taste like regular brownies.  I think they taste extra fudgy and that's just how I like it!

Here's an old school blog post with the recipe for the brownies.

Question of the Day:
Complete the sentence:

I know it's weird but......

Until next time!
~Anne Marie