Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fun Times Are Ahead

Happy Tuesday! I'm so excited because this is an extra short work week for me. The family and I are headed down to the beach for a long weekend. The best part is that my older brother and his family and my younger brother and mom will be there. We're going to the same place we stayed at two years ago. My older brother called me yesterday to tell me how excited he was to have everyone together on vacation. We haven't been together on a vacation since we were pre-teens!

Even though we get into arguments once in awhile, I'm happy to say that my brothers are the best.  See how much we love each other?


Since there won't be many meals at home this week, I decided to do something quick and simple for dinner.  I cooked up a huge pot of whole grain spaghetti and put it in a casserole dish......

...and topped it with cheese, of course!

I know it's weird to eat long spaghetti like this, but it's easy and simple portion control for me.

Question of the Day:
How do you keep your portions in check?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie