Monday, May 23, 2011

When You Don't Feel Like Cooking

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? Mine was pretty fantastic. The hubby, little guy and I spent a lot of time hanging out this weekend. The hubby had to work from 5:00 a.m. until 12:00 on Saturday and even though he had to get up early, it was really nice to see him in the afternoon.

Yesterday we decided to take a walk at our local park. There isn't anything fancy about this park - it's your typical "great place to picnic" park, but every time we're there, I stare at this....

I just love it!
The little guy was all ready to go for a walk.  He loves the fresh air as much as his mommy and daddy do.

Of course, we had to stop and take some pictures.  I realized that we have a lot of pictures of the little guy by himself or with family members, but the hubby and I don't have many pictures with him.  It's time to change that effective immediately!
Kisses from Daddy
Hanging with Mommy
*Side Note* See Ernie peeking out from the coach?  My son LOVES his Ernie doll.  My brothers gave it to him when he was first born and it goes with us EVERYWHERE!

When we got home, neither the hubby nor I felt like cooking so an easy, no-fuss meal was in order.  I felt like having pizza (when do I ever NOT feel like having pizza?)  and made my own no-cook version.


It doesn't get much easier than two pieces of whole wheat bread topped with pizza sauce, cheese, garlic powder and oregano.  It was awesome for a no cook meal!

Question of the Day:
What do you eat when you don't feel like cooking?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie