Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday, loves!

I had a spectacular jam-packed weekend.  On Saturday, I finally got to meet my adorable niece Sophia.  Even though I had a baby almost seven months ago, I almost forgot how tiny babies are!  When I arrived at the hospital she had a very full belly and was sleeping like a......well....baby.

Check out those cheeks!
I couldn't stop staring at her.  She is perfect in every way.  I can't wait for my little guy to meet her.  I'm so excited that my brother's children and my child are pretty close in age.  I grew up really close to my cousins and I hope that our children have the same opportunity.


Sunday was a really great family day.  The hubby got some yard work done while the little guy and I sat outside to watch.  We finally got to plant our Easter flowers in front of our house.  I remember gardening with my dad when I was little, but once I dug into the ground and saw the worms, I freaked out.  The hubby was kind enough to finish up where I left off.  I rewarded him with some lunch.  I might not be able to handle the worms, but I can compensate by making a sandwich!

After lunch, we put the little guy on his blanket and let him play around. 


After a nice walk around our neighborhood the hubby took charge of dinner and he made some scrambled eggs.  They were cheesy, delicious and just what I was craving.



All in all I would say that it was an awesome weekend!

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie