Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

Is it just me or does it seem like this week is dragging? Ever since we started summer session at school, the weeks have been going by so slowly. Perhaps it's the lack of activity in the halls or the fact that professors are few and far between. Whatever it is, it's driving me bonkers! I keep thinking today is Friday, and that's not a good thing!

I do have reasons to be thankful though. Tomorrow I get out of work at 12:00 to start the long weekend!  I am so, so, so thankful for the upcomign long weekend!

While I would rather be staring at this.....

Source
......my real view this weekend will look something like this.


Truthfully, I wouldn't want it any other way.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie