Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Last night when I came home, the little guy had a fever and congestion. He was perfectly pleasant otherwise, but I felt really bad for him. Thankfully he didn't have a fever this morning but he's still stuffed up. Looks like we'll be making another trip to the doctor's tomorrow afternoon. I'd rather play it safe than sorry. Poor little guy!

Today, I'm thankful for being able to fit into some of my pre-pregnancy clothes. I'm mostly fitting into my shirts, but I'll take that over wearing oversized t-shirts and sweaters any day.

I thought I'd include some pictures as a comparison. Some days I see the change and others I don't. It all depends on how I'm feeling that day.

One month after giving birth

Easter Sunday.  I'm standing so you don't get a good shot but I still think you can tell a little bit.

Easter Sunday was the first day I wore an outfit that was made up of all pre-pregnancy clothes. It was awesome. It gives me motivation to keep going until I reach my goal.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie