Friday, May 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday - the Friday Edition

Happy Thursday Friday!

You may have noticed I have been blogging a little bit less than usual.  While some of it can be attributed to being busy at work, the other half of it has to do with inspiration.  I used to blog every day (minus the weekends) regardless of whether or not I felt like writing.  For the last few weeks, I've been trying to write posts I can truly be proud of.  I'm trying to grow as a blogger and I can only do that by opening up a little bit more, letting others in and writing what I'm passionate about.  Thanks for hanging in with me while I'm figuring all of this stuff out!

This brings me to today's Thankful Friday post.  Today, I'm thankful for the opportunity to write again.  I've always loved writing and I can't remember a time when I wasn't writing songs, poems or short stories.  Enter Hubpages.  I stumbled across them the other day and I started writing for them.  (I use that term loosely because anyone can write for them).  Hubpages has given me a creative outlet (besides the blog) where I can write about things I am passionate about, and I'm pretty excited!

What to check it out?  You can read my "hubs" right here.

I'm super excited about this weekend.  I'm off from working at Weight Watchers which means I get the entire day on Saturday to spend with the little guy!  Woo hoo!  I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie