Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Product Review: Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken

Happy Wednesday!

A little while ago, I received a coupon to try Tyson's Grilled and Ready Chicken from Foodbuzz's Tastemaker Program.  I decided to try it out this weekend and I was pleasantly suprised.


The awesome thing about the chicken breasts is that they are precooked.  All it takes is a few minutes in the microwave or some time in the oven and you are ready to go.  When I opened the bag, I was greeted with this.


Precooked?  Check.  Grilled?  Check.  Healthy?  Check, check, check!

I decided to bake the chicken using this.....

Full review of this coming soon!
Although it doesn't look pretty, I topped the frozen chicken with the Cooking Creme and baked in the oven for about 25 minutes or so.


When the chicken was done, it looked something like this.
The picture doesn't do it justice, believe me!
I've said before that I make all of my meals for the week over the weekend.  The hubby and I had this for the first time last night, and I fell in love with the chicken from the first bite.  It wasn't dry, tough or overcooked even when it was reheated.  I know that this had nothing to do with the sauce and everything to do with the chicken.

I usually don't get "gung ho" about products, but this will definitely be making an appearance in my freezer on a regular basis.

Question of the Day:
What food are you loving right now?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie