Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just Dessert

From as far back as I can remember, I have been a dessert eater. After lunch and dinner, I would grab cookies, Tastycakes or ice cream and no meal was complete without a sweet indulgence after a meal. Flash forward to today, and not much has changed. The only difference is that I've replaced the cookies and cakes with yogurt, graham crackers, a banana and peanut butter or a Fiber One bar. For some reason, I can't say that a meal is over until I've had something sweet. Weird confession - the only time I don't feel the need to eat a dessert is if I go out to a restaurant for a meal.

I've seen a stall in my weight loss and lately I've been thinking that it's dessert related. I've decided to revamp my dessert style now that the weather has broken. This was my dessert last night.


Yummy fruit salad!

It was perfect and delicious, especially after I added some light whipped cream and some cinnamon.


Now THAT'S more like dessert!

I'll be interested to see if eating more fruit affects the progress of my weight loss (I'm guessing that it will).

My fingers are crossed for continued sweet fruit in the grocery store.  That's what makes dessert so awesome :)

Question of the Day:
Are you a dessert eater?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie