Friday, April 29, 2011

We Have a Name!

So yesterday, I told you that my brother and his wife welcomed a beautiful, healthy baby girl into their family.  Last night I got the phone call from my brother that her name is Sophia Grace.  Majorly in love with the name.  I absolutely can't wait to meet her tomorrow!

Please tell me I'm not the only one who was almost late to work due to the royal wedding.  I am fascinated with the entire thing.  And can I just mention that when Prince William saw his bride and told her that she looked beautiful, my heart turned into a big ole' pile of mush?!  I'm a hopeless romantic, I swear! 

What did you think of her dress?  There are some people in my office who weren't a fan, but personally, I loved it.  Beautiful and classy.

Source
When I came home last night I wasn't in the mood to eat something hot.  Chicken cutlet was on the menu, so I opted to throw my chicken into a huge salad and call it a meal.  My dressing of choice was bacon ranch and it took the salad to a whole other level.


Question of the Day:
What's a "must have" in your salad?

For me, it's dressing.  I can't eat salad without it!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie