Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!!

Thank you for all of your sweet comments on my last post.  It really means the world to me!  The little guy is getting better slowly but surely, which makes this momma so happy.

Today, I am thankful for answered prayers.

As you know, the hubby and I were having some issues with our daycare center.  We've been wanting to find someone or somewhere that we felt comfortable with, and that time has finally come.  The hubby and I were introduced to a woman in our neighborhood who runs an in-home daycare.  She came highly recommended from a woman that my mother-in-law works with.  I met her for the first time yesterday and instantly felt at ease.  The hubby is going to meet her tonight, and if he gets the same feeling I do, we'll be transitioning the little guy to her house.

There's nothing like a sense of calm in one's life to make you realize how long you've been frazzled.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie