Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday! I'm more than happy to be almost done with this week! The little guy was up last night from about 4:15 until 5:00 when I fed him. Getting to bed at 12:00 meant 4 hours of sleep for me....yeah, not too thrilled with that!

Today, I'm thankful for it being Thursday. It's the day right before the weekend begins. I'm not gonna lie - it's been a rather stressful week between the daycare, the little guy and the husband. It seems we've all got things going on and none of us have gotten the sleep that we need. I'm looking forward to leaving work early today even though the it's because the little guy has a doctor's appointment.

Since I've been under some stress,I thought that I'd heal myself through laughter. I'm a huge fan of the website Toothpaste for Dinner. It's a daily comic that makes me crack up almost all the time. While browsing the archives today for something to make everyone smile, I stumbled across this gem....



It really made me smile today and I hope all my fellow food bloggers get a kick out of it!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie