Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sometimes You Just Want Both

Happy Wednesday! It's supposed to be 80 degrees in Philly today and I'm so excited! I love the warmer weather this time of year. It's perfect!

When I was younger, Fridays was leftover night. My mom would pull every leftover from dinner over the course of the week and we kids would have our pick of the many offerings on the table. I loved it and I know that it was an easy weeknight meal for my mom.

The other night, the hubby and I raided the fridge for leftovers and came up with chicken and broccoli and chicken cutlet. Winning combo in my opinion! I put a little a lot on my plate.



This made me one happy girl!

I love leftovers. They rock my world! My father-in-law, on the otherhand, will not go near leftovers. He wants something new to eat every single night of the week. Me? I think that's weird!

Question of the Day:
What's your definition of the perfect weather?

I love sunny spring days.  Not too hot, not too cold....just perfect.

Until next time!
~Anne Marie