Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Quite a Weekend

Happy Tuesday! 

Boy has it been quite the weekend.  On Thursday, I got a call from the little guy's daycare telling me that he was sick.  Wonderful.  I picked up my still smiling baby boy and took him home.  Luckily he had a doctor's appointment the same day.  The doctor confirmed that it was just a virus and that he would be better within the next few days.

Thursday night, guess who was up sick?  Yup, me.....and then the baby and then the hubby.  Don't you love how things travel through the pipeline?  While my hubby and I spent time getting better, the little guy got worse.  The hubby took him back to the doctor's office yesterday and she said that he now has a double ear infection.  Poor little guy.

Needless to say, I haven't been too focused on the food front.  Mommy first, blogger second, right? 

I'm taking the day off tomorrow to nurse the little guy back to health.  Hopefully he'll be better by Thursday.

Thanks for all of your patience! I hope you are all doing well!

Question of the Day:
What makes you smile?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie