Friday, April 1, 2011

New Snack Find

Happy Friday! It's so nice to be at the weekend already.  The little guy is feeling better and all is looking well.  This weekend the hubby and I aren't too busy, which makes me one happy chick.

Remember last week when I hinted about a new food find?  Well, my Uncle Joe introduced me to a really great snack - dry roasted edamame!

Source
Lately, I've been eating frozen edamame by the bagfuls.  I didn't even know they made them dry roasted!  My grandmom said that they reminded her of the crunchiness of peanuts and I think that sums it up.  I've been grabbing handfuls of the edamame's while I'm making dinners, putzing around the kitchen, or when I'm in the mood for a snack.  They are delicious and nutritious too!

Thanks for the awesome snack find, Uncle Joe!

Question of the Day:
Tell me about a recent food find.

Until next time!
~Anne Marie