Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nature's Pride Hearty Wheat with Flax

Happy Wednesday! I'm so happy that we're halfway through the week and one step closer to the weekend. I can almost see it!

As part of Foodbuzz's Tastemaker Program, I was sent a loaf of Nature Pride's Hearty Wheat with Flax bread. I'm always up for samples, but I get especially excited when there's bread involved!


I've tried Nature's Pride bread before and have always been extremely pleased with their natural ingredients and fresh out of the oven taste.  This bread certainly did not disappoint and I would venture to say that it's probably on my list of top breads ever.

Check out the nutritional stats!


I love the size and texture of the bread. It's incredibly filling and tasty! In fact, the husband has been using this as his sandwich bread all this week and has been loving it.


I hope you all are having a fantastic day!

Question of the Day:
Do you prefer rolls or bread?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie