Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's Gettin' Hot!

Happy Wednesday! I'm so happy that we are half way through the week.

For the past few days, the little guy has been having trouble sleeping.  He's congested, so he's been getting up a lot in the middle of the night and hasn't been napping well.  Last night, I'm happy to say that he slept from 10:00 until 6:00 this morning.  I'll take it!  I hope this means that he is on the mend, but more than likely, he's completely over tired.

The past few days, the temps have been gorgeous! Even though it's only April, the hubby and I have turned on the air conditioner specifically for the little guy. He's a sweat box!  For some reason, his room gets really hot at night, so in addition to the air conditioner being on, I also turned on his fan and his cool midst humidifier.  When he woke up this morning he still felt a little warm.  It's crazy!

These hotter than normal days have got me thinking that I can't wait until the summer. Sure, it's the season where I eat the most ice cream, but this year, I think it'll be different. I think I'll be indulging in lots and lots of banana soft serve!

This stuff hits the spot every time. I've got some ripe bananas sitting on the counter to be used for this very purpose. I can't wait!

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite thing about summer?

For me, it's flip flops.  I wish I could wear them all year round.

Until next time!
~Anne Marie