Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Inside Out Pizza

Happy Tuesday!  Yesterday was incredibly crazy at work so I didn't have any time to blog.  I've got lots of blogs to catch up on!

My weekend went by incredibly fast (but don't they always?)  On Sunday, the hubby and I wanted something cheesy and yummy.  I wanted to make some homemade pizza but for some reason the dough wasn't cooperating with me.

Before I let my frustration get the best of me, I decided to make an inside out pizza.  All I did was use my basic stromboli recipe but instead of adding ham and cheese, I added pizza sauce, cheese, oregano and garlic powder.

After 20 minutes in the oven, I was greeted with lots of melty cheese.



Delicious!
This morning I woke up super sore from a circuit training class I took yesterday. Muscles that I didn't even know existed are throbbing. It's a good thing though, right? No pain, no gain!

Random fact of the day:

The husband and I couldn't figure out why the little guy would get so frustrated when we would lay him down on his activity gym to play. On a whim, I tried sitting him up and realized that he could do this.....
Look, mom! I can sit up all by myself!

Question of the Day:
Tell me something random about yourself!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie