Monday, April 18, 2011

I Need to Clean

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? I can't believe how quickly mine went, but it was nice. The hubby and I were able to visit the children's consignment shop yesterday and walked away with a car seat for the home daycare woman and a bouncer for $55. Not too bad!

The hubby and I were talking this morning and we realized how messy the house has gotten.  It seems the second that we clean it, it gets just as messy a few days later. We have little to no time to clean by the time we get home from work and who wants to clean on the weekends?  My question to you, my lovely readers, is how/when do you find the time to clean? Do you clean your place all at once or do you break it up?   The hubby and I are looking for a good balance.  After all, isn't that what life is about?

Before we ran our errands yesterday, I sat down to an oldie but goodie lunch....spaghetti squash!



I love, love, love spaghetti squash and I had a huge one to use before it went bad. Never made one before? Here's one way to prepare it.

Now that my lunch break is over, I'm headed back to work!

Question of the Day:
Share your cleaning strategy with me!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie