Friday, April 15, 2011

Feelin' Fishy

I am SO incredibly happy that today is Friday. It feels like it's been such a long week.

Today, the hubby and I dropped off the little guy at the new home daycare. The result was a peaceful mind and heart for me and the hubby. The little guy was a tiny bit fussy when we dropped him off, but my best guess is that it's going to take some time for him to adjust.

Since it's a Friday during Lent, the hubby and I will be abstaining from meat today. Sidenote - can you believe that Easter is next week? Seriously, time is going by super fast!

Last year I remember cooking a ton of meatless dishes but this year I've bascially relied on tuna and cheese sandwiches to get me through Lent. Tonight, I'm super excited that the hubby is going to make some Tilapia (one of my favorite fish!)

I don't usually feel like eating fish a lot, but when the feeling strikes, I jump all over it :)


Tilapia with Couscous

This weekend the hubby and I are hitting up a kid's consignment shop to see if we can score some things for him to bring with him to the home daycare. I've never been to a kid's conignment store before but I'm pretty excited!

Question of the Day:

Any fun plans for the weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie