Monday, April 25, 2011

Catching Up

Hey! Oh my goodness has work been insane lately! I normally have a pretty low stress job but over the last two weeks the stress has been adding up! I can't wait until the summer semester starts at my job - then I'll be complaining about how slow and boring it is. I guess you just can't win with me!

How was your weekend? Mine was pretty good. Yesterday we celebrated Easter by going to Church followed by brunch at my mother-in-law's after and dinner at my uncle's house. Even though they live an hour apart, it was nice to be able to see both sides of the family. I LOVE not having to choose who to see when it comes to holidays.

I feel like I have so much to say but not enough time to say it in. I promise I'll be back soon with a normal post.  Until then, let me leave you with two of my favorite pictures from Easter Sunday.

Happy Easter from the little one!

My brothers, nephew, grandmom, sister-in-law, little guy and hubby
Check out the bump on my sister-in-law - I'm going to be an aunt again this Thursday, when she goes in to have a C-Section.  I can't wait to meet my new niece!!

Question of the Day:
How do you deal with stress?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie