Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Sorry to be MIA yesterday.  When I went to pick up the little guy from daycare on Tuesday, I was informed that he had gotten sick.  He'd only been at the center for two days.  It's ridiculous.  After many bouts of him getting sick after we left the daycare, I called the pediatrician who promptly informed me that the little guy most likely  had some form of an intestinal virus.  It.freaked.me.out.  Majorly.  I know babies get sick, but this is insane!  Thankfully, he's doing a little bit better than he was yesterday and the day before.

Today, I'm so, so, so thankful for my family.  They are amazing people, but in these last few days especially, they have been rockstar amazing.  I'm incredibly lucky that they are always there for me at the drop of a hat. 

I love you guys!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie