Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I can't believe that we're at another Thankful Thursday.  Time is going by too fast!
Today marks me and the husband's six year dating anniversary.  Yes, we are that dorky couple.  I'm thankful that I've known this guy for six years. 

When I think back on it, I can't believe that in six short years we've gotten married, watched my best friend tie the knot, and had a baby.  Over the six years, there were lots of smiles and tears, but through it all, I've had the best friend any girl could ask for.


At my best friend's wedding

We were doing the fisherman dance.  We thought it was funny :)
(c) Lewis Rinaman Photography



As a family

On a side note, today I'm also thankful for my Uncle Joe.  I saw him at a party last week and he gave me an awesome food find....but you'll have to stay tuned next week to see what it was!  Thanks for being so thoughtful, Uncle Joe!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie