Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Something that you may not know about me is that I'm a worrier.  I worry if the train is going to be late, I worry whether or not the husband is okay at home with the little one.  I worry when I've made a choice and wonder if I'll regret it later.  Heck, I think I worry if I have nothing to worry about!  It's ridiculous, and I know that it is, but I haven't found a way to stop the constant worry over the tiniest little things.  Last night, after the hubby and I came home from church, I felt peace.  It was amazing. 

Today, I'm thankful for that peaceful feeling.  I'm thankful that there's no worrying right now, and I'm holding onto it for as long as possible.

Ahhhh.....the feeling of peace....

This reminds me of that peaceful feeling.  Taken
at Ocean Isle Beach, NC on our honeymoon

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie