Monday, March 28, 2011

Something Simple

On Friday I told you that the hubby and I took the little one to daycare for a test run.  Today was the official start day for him, and neither the husband nor I dealt with the whole transition of home care to daycare well.  Truth be told, we really like the place where we are sending the little one, but I don't think that sending him there for 5 days a week is going to be the best thing for our family.  The husband and I will be making some changes, and even though it may be difficult, we will get through it.  I'll keep you posted!

While doing the budget and figuring out some things, the husband and I decided to have a simple meal.  We looked through our freezer and noticed that we had some leftover bean soup that needed to be eaten.


It was a delicious, simple and hearty meal that we enjoyed.

Today is the hubby's birthday - happy birthday, sweetheart!

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie