Monday, March 21, 2011

Shortcut "Fresh" Whole Wheat Rolls

 Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  Mine went by too fast, but all in all it was quiet and relaxing.

I've been seeing a lot of homemade bread on blogs lately.  I am a sucker for all things homemade, especially when it comes to bread, but let's be realistic, time is short.  I did the next best thing that I could think of to make my own whole wheat rolls. 

I defrosted some whole wheat pizza dough that needed to be used up.


Next, I sprayed a 8x8 pan with non stick spray, cut the dough into quarters and put it in the oven for 20 minutes.


I ended up using my oven timer and it actually worked! In 20 short minutes I had delicious, piping hot rolls calling my name.


As soon as the rolls were done, so was my dinner.
Pasta and a roll?  Yes, please!
Simple Sunday meals make me happy.  What more could a girl ask for?

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite kind of bread?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie