Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Power of Reply

If you commented on my blog post yesterday, you may have noticed that it looks a little bit different.  I've been wanting a way to connect with you, my awesome readers, and by installing IntenseDebate, I'll be able to reply to your comments directly.  This makes me incredibly happy because now I'll have a way to answer questions!  The power of a reply is tremendous :)

Yesterday the hubby and I took advantage of the extra daylight and took the baby out for a walk when I came home from work.  It was fantastic.  Besides the nicer temps, one of the things I'm looking forward to is replacing my breakfast. 

It's no secret that I love oatmeal and coffee.  The combination keeps me satisfied until lunch, which is a very hard thing for me!   Love it though I may, in the Spring/Summer, the hot breakfast combo doesn't sit very well with me.

Oatmeal and coffee

Once Spring officially hits, I'll be replacing my hot breakfast with this goodness..... 


Green Monster!

I love, love, love green monsters!  They are nutrient rich and a great way for me to get in my milk, fruit and veggie servings.  I typically make mine with 1 frozen banana, 1 cup of milk and a few handfuls of spinach.  It hits the spot every time.

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite 'cold' breakfast?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie