Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday, Monday

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  I definitely took advantage of the nicer weather on Saturday.  The hubby, little guy and I took an hour walk around the neighborhood.  It was completely refreshing.

When we came home, I was craving something chicken related, so I made something that I haven't made in quite a long time....


BBQ chicken!

If you look back on earlier blog posts, the hubby and I would have this meal at least once a week. Somewhere in between baby and a hectic life, I haven't made this in quite some time.  I served this with some veggies and bread.  It made for a delicious, comforting, home cooked meal. 

Right now, I'm headed off to Zumba.  Hope you all have a fantastic day!

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite form of exercise?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie


8 comments:

Biz said... Best Blogger Tips

I cannot wait to get our grill out!

Happy Monday - I didn't feel like working out today, but I did - feel great! :D

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

I love bbq sauce! Sounds good to me!! Favorite form of exercise- anything group fitness! My favorite class that I teach is Body Attack

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Have you ever tried Kinder's BBQ sauce? They sell it at costco and it's the best BBQ sauce ever and if you don't have it, I'll have to send you some!

My favorite workouts are hiking and yoga. I love classes because the competition keeps me going!

Roz said... Best Blogger Tips

BBQ sauce is the BEST!!! I have a foot injury at the moment, so I'm having to modify my workouts a bit and have been doing lots of yoga and a bit of aquafit. I go to Zumba once a week too, but pay the price by having to ice my foot afterward. Oh well. Have a great day Anne Marie.

Anne Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Never tried Kinder's - my brother has a membership to Costco - I may have to steal it from him :)

Jennifer said... Best Blogger Tips

I've been craaaaaaaving bbq something... maybe i'll slather it on the tofu thats in the oven right now =) hehe!

This looks soo good! Have you tried it with mushrooms on top ever? ohmygosh yummm!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Speed walking is my favourite form of exercise. I think it is very underrated - the health benefits are ENORMOUS!

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

I have been craving bbq anything. Maybe i`ll have to make something bbq tomorrow. I wish there was zumba near me.

xo