Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Let the Sun Shine In

I'm hoping that the title of this post will convince the sun to start shining again.  It's been rainy and dreary the last two days and it's downright depressing!

When I came home from work last night, I knew I wanted the pork I had made over the weekend.  (I poured some Lite Ceasar dressing on top and baked it for 20 minutes or so).  I joked with the husband that tonight's dinner wasn't going to feature a salad.  He was shocked - we have salads with dinner practically every night!

Instead of making a salad, I microwaved some edamamme for myself and heated up the leftover pasta for him.  I served it with the leftover rolls  and called it a meal.




I love leftovers, especially when I can turn them into another dish or use them as a side in my meals. 

Question of the Day:
Do you like leftovers?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie