Friday, March 25, 2011

It's That Time

I'm off from work today because it's that time - the time I thought would never arrive.  The little one starts daycare on Monday and today, the husband and I are taking him there as a "test drive".  We're going to drop off his stuff and see how he does with the teachers.  It's a sad day for us because we never wanted to go the daycare route.  From the time I was a little girl, I wanted to be a stay at home mom, but for now, that's not in the cards. 

Please wish us luck! From what we've been told from other parents, the little guy will be fine - it'll be the hubby and I that are upset!

When I was at my mom's house a few days ago, she made one of my favorite dishes - Chicken and Broccoli.  I don't have an exact recipe for it, but this recipe is the closest I can come to it.  The only difference is that she doesn't use stuffing mix.  Instead, she puts croutons on top before baking.  It is out of this world amazing.


Cheese, chicken and broccoli? Yes, please!
I'm hoping to get out and enjoy the weekend with the family.  Saturday night the hubby and I are celebrating his birthday and Sunday is our traditional family day.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Question of the Day:
Any fun weekend plans?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie