Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Do You Coupon?

Happy middle of the week!  Even though it's raining out, the hopes of reaching temperatures in the 70's by Friday is keeping me optimistic.

I'm always on the lookout for good deals.  I love buying things on sale and especially with the cost of the baby, saving money on groceries and household items is really important to me.  I never really got into the whole "couponing thing" of clipping tons of coupons and shopping at a bunch of different stores because  I thought I didn't have time for it.  Now I'm rethinking my position.  Why not get the best deals wherever and whenever I can?  Even if it means a little extra leg work, I'm willing to put in a little bit of time to see where this gets me.

There are tons of coupon blogs if you are interested in starting.  I certainly don't have the time or patience to go through store fliers matching the sales with my coupons, so I let the coupon blogs do the work for me!  The best one I've found to date is The Krazy Coupon Lady.  She is pretty much the Queen Bee of coupons, in my opinion.

I've been asking my mom to save the coupons from the Sunday paper for me (the hubby and I don't subscribe) and I've been printing off some coupons online (from here, here and here) While I'm not quite ready to make my coupon binder and subscribe to multiple Sunday papers, I think I'm off to a good start. 

Question of the Day:
Do you coupon?  Give me your best money saving tip!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie