Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ABC's

Happy Wednesday!  I've been seeing a lot of these ABC surveys going on on various blogs so I thought that I'd participate.  It's nice to take a break from the standard post and do something out of the ordinary once in a while.

A. Age: 28...yikes...when did that happen?

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: All of them?  I especially hate cleaning the bathroom, but that's the one chore that I'm adamant about!

D. Dogs: When I was a little girl, I had a dog named Pepper.

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee.....even though it's decaf.

F. Favorite color: Blue and pink.
G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5’4″
I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano

J. Job title: Administrative Assistant.

K. Kids: One so far.  He's the best!


L. Live: Suburb of Philly.  It's not so bad.
M. Mom’s name: Adele.
N. Nicknames: Bee Bee and Re Re, (both names my younger brother used to call me because he couldn't say Anne Marie).  In fact, my nephew calls me aunt Re Re because Aunt Anne Marie is way too much!

O. Overnight hospital stays: Having the baby.  Best reason to be in the hospital, in my opinion.
P. Pet peeve: people who chew with their mouths open.  It drives me nuts! 
Q. Quote from a movie: "Um he's sick.  My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night.  I guess it's pretty serious."  from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: older and younger brother.  I'm stuck right in the middle.
T. Time you wake up: depends on the baby's schedule, but anywhere from 5-6 a.m.
U. Underwear: what about it?
V. Vegetables you don’t like: I'm not a huge fan of brussel sprouts
W. What makes you run late: I used to be ridiculously on time all the time....until the baby was born.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: dental
Y. Yummy food you make: chicken, homemade pasta and peanut butter cake
Z. Zoo animal favorite: I've always loved the monkeys.

I'll be back with a regular post tomorrow.  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

Question of the Day:
Answer one of these questions! I love learning about you!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

5 comments:

Jennifer said... Best Blogger Tips

ohmygooooosh! Ferris' Day Off! One of my favorites! I want to watch it again now! =)

Fabulous to learn more about you! ReRe! <3

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm 28 toooo :) I love this survey- so fun to learn about everyone. No brussels?? One of my fav veggies! I hope you're doing well :)

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

I love when people post the ABC's it's my favorite I always love getting to know people better!

xo

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Loved this post and love that you quoted Ferris Bueller. Such a classic movie.

I would have to say your little guy is pretty fabulous too!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I am so worried about staying overnight in the hospital when I have a baby ... I know that most people stay over at least a night, but hospitals scare me!!