Friday, February 18, 2011

Varying from the Norm

Happy Friday! Woo hoo!  I'm so happy that we are finally approaching the weekend.  This weekend my is my nephew's second birthday, and we're celebrating tomorrow.  It seems like he was just born yesterday.

When I look back on my meals both on the food blog and "off", I see how much of a patterned eater I am.  I'm definitely a chicken eater and a pasta eater.

When I saw some chicken sausages in the store, I knew it was time to switch up my normal routine.  I put some onions in a pan and let them cook until they were nice and wilted.  I added the chicken sausage and heated until they were cooked through.


This was such a nice change up from my normal routine.

Happy birthday, Aiden!
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Question of the Day:
Do you have any foods that you always turn to?

Until next time! 
~Anne Marie

6 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

Aiden is such a cute! Hope the party is fun :) I do seem to get caught up in certain foods. Right now I'm eating a good chunk of eggs & egg whites. Enjoy your weekend- ours is pretty open (plan wise)

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

What a cutie! It's hard to below e out boys will be that big one day!

J3nn (Jenn's Menu and Lifestyle Blog) said... Best Blogger Tips

I love chicken sausage!

Salads and bread seem to be my default foods, lol.

Biz said... Best Blogger Tips

Have fun this weekend - he's adorable!

I could eat Mexican food and pizza every single day and never get sick of it :D

Sweet and Savory said... Best Blogger Tips

I could eat pizza any day...never get sick of it...too bad it's not healthy!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I often turn to soups ...