Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!  Last night I came home to an empty house....the hubby and baby were no where to be found.  I took the opportunity to get my shower earlier than usual so that I could relax after dinner instead of running around to get random chores finished.

When they eventually came home, the hubby told me where he was.  Turns out he went to Target to buy me a new pair of pants.  I was pretty stoked because I still don't fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes, but I'm not willing to get an entire new wardrobe while I'm in this transitional phase.  Thanks, hubs!

After dinner, the baby and I crashed on the sofa.  When I say crash, I mean we both fell asleep from 7:40 until 10:00.  Oops!  The baby has been getting up a lot lately these last few days, so today, I'm thankful for sleep.

I'm thankful when he does this.....
















Naps are such an amazing thing, both for baby and for me!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

6 comments:

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my gosh...no words for how cute that photo is!

I am thankful today is my Friday, I am feeling better, I am working out today and making a healthy, balanced dinner, and my parents are coming into town tomorrow!

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

awww! what a man! That is wonderful. And the nap sounds great -well deserved! I am thankful for hearing my future babys heartbeat today!

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

How sweet is that photo and how sweet is your hubby!

Don't worry- you'll get back to how you want to look. It takes time.

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

aw what a sweet little napper! Today i'm thankful for downtime - i've had a lot today and it truly never gets old!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

He is a doll. Every time I see a picture of him it makes me want a baby :-)

I am thankful that I don't have class for 2 weeks - thank god for Spring break!

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

You have such an adorable little man!

xo