Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Four months ago today, my son was born, and how are we celebrating?  He has a 4 month doctor's visit where he gets 4 shots.....ouch....sorry little one.

Today, I'm thankful for hearty laughs.  You know the ones I am talking about.  The ones where the laugh comes straight from your belly and you just can't stop no matter how hard you try.

The other day, John was in his exersaucer.  It's kind of like a walker without the wheels.  One of the toys on it says colors in English, Spanish and French.  For some reason, when I repeated the colors in Spanish, he let out this hearty belly laugh that I can't get enough of. I took a video of it and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.



Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

8 comments:

Annette Solarski said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm thankful for John Peter Cellucci!!!!!

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips

awwwww he is so adorable!!!!!

I am grateful for passing my exam lol

Biz said... Best Blogger Tips

OMG, that video is priceless!! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

Awww, shots :( Baby probably did better than mom :) Can't see the video at work...but I look forward to checking it out at home!

I am thankful it is nearly the end of the week!

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

lol he LOVED verde- SO cute!

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

oh my gosh this is hilarious and absolutely adorable!

xo

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh. My. Goodness!!!!!! I LOVE his adorable laugh!!! What a happy baby :-)

My nephew is 4 years old today, and I am thankful for him.

Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun said... Best Blogger Tips

Too cute! And I cannot believe he is already 4 months! Wow.