Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

Happy Monday!

How many of you watched the Super Bowl last night?  I think this was the first time in a long time that I watched literally 5 minutes of it.  Honestly, the only thing that interests me about it are the commercials, not the actual game. 

Last year,  I made some fun super bowl foods.  While it would've been nice to have a repeat this year, it wasn't meant to be.  The baby was sleeping, so the hubby and I opted to make this our super bowl food....


This was supposed to be vegetarian general tso's chicken, but I ordered from an old menu and got the regular version instead.  Oh well...it was tasty anyway.

Question of the Day:
Did you watch the super bowl last night?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

5 comments:

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

That looks AWESOME. Wow - love it. I did watch - kind of - mostly just commercials.

Nicole, RD said... Best Blogger Tips

That looks good! I watched bits and pieces as I was blogging, lol! I was less than impressed with the half time show! I would've liked to have seen the end of the game -- heard it was good -- but I was on the ice playing hockey :)

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

I watched it- and by 'watching' I mean I watched the commercials and talked through the whole game ;)

Your dinner did look good though!

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my gosh this looks absolutely awesome!!!

xo

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

That food looks AMAZING! I didn't watch the Super Bowl, but I would sit through the whole thing if I could have that food!