Friday, February 4, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes I like when it snows.....if it gets me out of work or isn't too much so that it causes commute issues.

Sometimes I get a good night's sleep, and that makes me so happy.

Sometimes I look back on life and realize how blessed I am and how grateful I need to be about things.

Sometimes I drink too much coffee during the day, even if it is decaffeinated.

Sometimes I need to sit back and enjoy life more often.

Sometimes I worry about the silliest things.

Sometimes I love breakfast for dinner.
















Scrambled eggs?  Yes, please!

Question of the Day:
Do you ever eat breakfast foods for dinner?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

4 comments:

Shannon said... Best Blogger Tips

Absolutely! Oatmeal, omelets, pancakes...all favorite dinners for me!

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Always! I love breakfast foods for dinner and sometimes dinner foods for breakfast ;)

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

now I am CRAVING scrambled eggs LOL

xo

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Yep - had an omelet for dinner the other night, and it was so good!