Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Quick Chicken Parm

I love chicken parmesan.  Growing up, we ate it at least once every other week.  In order to lighten it up a bit, I normally skip frying the chicken and bake it instead.

If you want an even faster way to make chicken parm, consider this as an option:

1.  Bread the chicken
2.  Put the chicken (uncooked) into a baking sheet
3.  Pour sauce and cheese on top and bake until cooked through

The result will be this yumminess:

Cheesy, yummy chicken parm!

















Once again, please excuse the lighting in this picture.  I had this little guy sitting on my lap during picture taking time....


Oh well, I guess it's back to the work grind for me.  I hope you all have a fabulous day!

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite quick and easy meal?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie 

We were in clean-up mode in the house yesterday, hence the messy background!


4 comments:

One Healthy Apple said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my gosh- the little mister is so adorable- I love his hair!

My favorite quick meal is a junk salad of everything in my fridge..or ice cream for dinner works too!

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

ooh that looks like yumminess! hehe great pic of the baby - love it!!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

What a gorgeous little bundle of joy :-)

My favourite quick and easy meal is a pita pizza.

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my word! Your little man is the cutest. That chicken parm looks fabulous.

xo