Monday, February 14, 2011

My Loves

Happy Monday, and Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

Believe it or not, I'm not a fan of Valentine's Day at all.  I mean, yeah, it's nice to give or get flowers and chocolates but do we need a special day out of the year to tell the people we love that we love them?

Every day should be Valentine's Day, so in today's honor, here are a few people who I love.... 


The hubby and the little guy



 

My grandmom


More family


My brothers.  Yes, we act like this most of the time!

If you love someone, be sure to tell them.....not just today, but every day!

Question of the Day:
Who do you love today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

4 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute post :) I don't mind Valentine's day...I think its nice to have an EXTRA excuse to hang out with the ones you love! Hope you have a great day

fittingbackin said... Best Blogger Tips

Such a cute post! I agree - i'm not a v-day girl but am a fan of telling my friends and family how much they mean to me!

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

What a cute post! I love Valentine's Day because its very pink! Have a fabulous night!

xo

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I love my wonderful husband, and my amazing family :-)

Happy Valentine's Day to you!