Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's Not What It Looks Like

I'm a fan of eating all types of foods, even if they don't look very appetizing. 

Ever since trying the chicken sausages, I've been tempted to try other things besides my usual fare.  This week, it was turkey kielbasa.  I bet this would be even better if there were cooked onions and potatoes with it, but having a baby in the house makes cooking a little bit challenging. The hubby and I made sandwiches out of the kielbasa, but after looking at it on the plate, we both thought that by itself, it looked kind of funny.

Looks funny, but yeah, it's pretty good.
I actually got more sleep last night than in the past three weeks and yet today, I'm more tired than usual.  Go figure.  You see, the baby has been in a pattern of "hey, I think I'm going to wake up at 4:00 and want to play."  Up until three weeks ago, he slept perfectly through the night.  After talking to our doctor, she suggested that we let him "cry it out" which translated to an hour and forty five minutes of him crying.  It was awful and something that I'm not so willing to do again.  I'm hoping that once he eats rice cereal (we only have to wait one more week!) he'll sleep better. This girl misses her sleep!

Question of the Day:
How many hours of sleep do you get each night?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

3 comments:

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

Its always fun to branch out and try new things!! Sorry to hear about the lack of sleep :(. I sleep probably 6-7 hours per night.

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

I hate when kiddos do that. I hear its pretty common to suddenly not sleep as well. Especially if they discover something new and fun to do like rolling over.

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

I usually get about 8 hours per night.