Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In a Meatloaf Mood

Happy Wednesday!  Did anyone happen to catch Glee last night?  I love, love, love that show.  It reminds me so much of high school that it's ridiculous!

It's strange how much I disliked meatloaf when I was younger.  I wasn't happy when it was meatloaf night at our house, and no matter how many different ways my mom tried to make it, I just wasn't a fan.  Fast forward 20 years or so and now I can't get enough of the stuff.

I've tried many variations of meatloaf, but my tried and true recipe is here.


Notice the baby's sterilizer in the background?  His stuff is slowly taking over the house!
If I could eat this every week, I would.  It's almost as yummy as pasta! (almost.....)

Well folks, I'm off to work.....lucky me!

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite TV show?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

5 comments:

Fashion Meets Food said... Best Blogger Tips

I have been craving meatloaf like crazy lately.

xo

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips

Glee was awesome last night! There were so many hysterical lines. And I had never made or had meatloaf until I moved in with Josh. It is pretty tasty! Favorite tv show? Up in the air right now- it used to be Lost! Enjoy the rest of your day

Biz said... Best Blogger Tips

I love burgers, beef, etc., but still can't do meatloaf!

And one time I tried to puree vegetables into my husbands meatloaf so he could get some sort of nutrition.

On the second or third bite he was like "is there f_ing vegetables in here!"

I am two episodes behind in Glee!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said... Best Blogger Tips

Your meatloaf looks like it holds together really well ... mine often falls apart. You must use a very lean meat ...

Jennifer said... Best Blogger Tips

omg so my husband was bugging me the other day to make burgers and then randomly asked "what is a meat loaf? and how does it loaf? how is this thing possible?" omg I ALMOST died laughing!

glad you have a good recipe! I for sure have to pass this along to my clueless husband =)

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons